Our Story

Founded in 1888, Trinity was formed by a handful of local men and women who wished to start a Lutheran congregation.  We are in our original location at the corner of Fifth Street  (Rt. 11) and N. Washington Avenue in downtown Pulaski.  We have been able from this location to serve a good many people in the town of Pulaski as well as others in the county.  Our members come from Dublin, Fairlawn, Pulaski, and - with Zoom digital worship - other places in the U.S. 


Over the years, the congregation as grown in members and has been a faithful witness to the love of God through local social ministries, caring for immigrant families and individuals, and support of programs that provide sustainable living around the world through a variety of partners.  

We are affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and the Virginia Synod of the ELCA.

Our mission statement aims to capture what we're about:

"With God's help, we the people of Trinity Lutheran Church: Worship, Share, Serve, Pray, Love, Forgive, Welcome. 

Trinity Lutheran